Sunday, September 18, 2016

Firsts

I just finished my first month of our new school year and, of course, I got my first cold of the school year! I managed to attend the birthday of one of my sisters yesterday and that was nice getting together with my kids and family, but I had to cut it short because I could feel the cold coming on worse. I woke up today and have been sneezing and coughing off and on all day. I have been drinking my apple cider vinegar water and organic Moringa tea as usual, but then also drinking lemon water to boost my immune system. I like to take Cold-Eze to help as well, it usually helps cut down the length of the cold so we'll see. I have been waiting until tomorrow and then I'll take some cold medicine to get me through the day at school. I don't have a fever and feel pretty clear-headed, so far. Praying to God for healing and relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment