Monday, April 8, 2019

Recognizing Opportunities

God always is working on His plans for us and opens doors, shuts doors, but also tests us to see are we going to go our own way or recognize the doors He opens for us. I was contacted by a hybrid publishing house last week and have been talking with them. I'm flattered that they love my book published a few years ago and are interested in re-publishing my updated, revised version when I'm ready for that. They want to send it and me to the Miami International Book Festival in November for 8 days and give me an agent, among many other incentives. I'm taking a couple of more days to read over the material they are sending me before I make a decision, but I have to admit, it sounds good. This could be a door that the Lord is opening with the promise of great opportunities to come, or it could be a test to see if I'm going to just jump at what sounds like a great opportunity. I'm not going to make this decision lightly, definitely not without praying to God and asking for His help. Next week, I'll post the news about what was decided and upcoming events. "Doubt of whatever kind, can be ended by action alone." Philosopher and Author, Thomas Carlyle

No comments:

Post a Comment