Thursday, April 21, 2016

50 Things. . .

It is now a little over a week until my book is available on the Kindle, at amazon.com, and barnesandnoble.com! I can't believe it is finally being published! I'm excited and busy, having just recently made the final galley proof approval and working on the marketing plan! Outskirts Press, my publisher, has been so helpful and working hard in every step of the process. They are doing a lot with marketing help as well and setting me up with a publicist and clipping service, things I knew would be helpful but didn't exactly know how to go about getting them. I am looking forward to the book launch and reviews! It's indescribable the feelings I have as I enter this new journey from writer to author. It is definitely a great feeling to have friends and other people tell me how much they are looking forward to reading my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment