Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Dogs Are Guaranteed Form of Entertainment!

My family and I have had dogs for most of our lives. Most have been rescues or dogs from people we know or both. Most have also been mix breeds and some of the best friends we have ever had. Currently, my son and I have made a rescue dog a part of our family. His name is Rocky and he is a white lab/pit mix. Like many, I was never a fan of pits or pit mixes, but Rocky is a unique and special dog. He has been in our family since the middle of January and is the best dog we've ever had! Being only 1 1/2 years old, he still is an awkward puppy going through his 'teen years', just like my son:) Rocky is lovable and smart, loves to play, and is full of energy. He doesn't have any faults that we have encountered as yet. Rocky is a real character and loves to play with his toys, usually while rolling on his back in the living room. Someone once said that you don't pick dogs, they pick you! I think that is very true, Rocky has settled in easily and follows us all over the house, wanting to always be around us. He smiles and is very happy when we give him attention! We are going to enjoy making many memories with him in the coming years:)

No comments:

Post a Comment