Monday, April 4, 2016

Life Is Busy And Full And I Love It!

I've been trying to get back in the swing of things, blogging and tweeting, but it is hard to remember to find that quiet piece of time when I can focus on what I want to say. Sometimes I feel like I am out of words. . .like I've used them all up with teaching my second graders, doing enrichment book club activities with K-4th graders, collaborating with my peers, working on my book projects, and of course spending time with my family! It's late at night before I can settle down to some private time and work on trying to connect with other people in this way. It's a great way to reach out though and share. I'm amazed how many people are going through some of the same things I am, and yet different. We share circumstances and feelings, but our lives are uniquely ours and special in so many ways. I feel so blessed that I have been going through the experiences I have been going through these past six months, it's been a whirlwind of ups and craziness and miracles. I hope I never have some of the same things happen again (like the rollover car accident!) but I am very grateful that I walked away from it! God is not done with me yet, He has more for me to do. My book is coming out next month in May, 50 Things Your Kids DON'T Want To Tell You, and so I have been busy working with the publishing team to get it ready and also working on marketing plans to try to reach as many parents, and people that work with young people, as possible. I believe this book will help a lot in making young people feel like they are being heard and that they are loved. I was able to decide on the book's design cover last week and would like to share it with anyone that is interested. Let me know what you think about the design and the purpose/content idea of the book! I have it's sequel in the making and hoping it comes out in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment