Sunday, July 3, 2016

Blessings!

I've been reflecting lately on the things I'm grateful for, even though I do that everyday, these blessings are bigger and ones that are close to my heart for different reasons. One of the things is that I live in a country founded on God's love and promises and I know He is in control no matter what. I am really grateful for that. I'm grateful that I have the family I do and that we love each other and get to spend a lot of time with each other. I'm grateful for my health so I can enjoy doing the things I love. I'm grateful for my Savior and that I get to serve Him in many ways. I'm blessed to also have the friends that I do. As we celebrate our nation's birthday tomorrow, I'm overjoyed to be able to celebrate these blessings that fill me with love each and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment