Sunday, July 17, 2016

Where is the love?

My son and I went into a nearby town after church today to run some errands and witnessed a man and woman in an SUV arguing with a man and woman on a motorcycle. Don't know what it was about but both parties were very upset. The woman on the motorcycle kept trying to hold her back the man in front of her as he was being continually baited by the car people. Finally the light changed and they all rode ahead but it was not over yet. We were 2 cars back and watched as both vehicles turned the corner and the SUV pulled ahead. The motorcyclists were keeping back but caught up at the next light where the SUV happened to be stopped at the light. We were all waiting to turn into the mall parking lot. My son and I happened to pull up beside the SUV and less than a minute later, the man in the SUV shook his head and climbed out of his truck, opened the back door and pulled out a bat! I couldn't believe it!! He started back toward the motorcycle couple and people started honking their horn at him. The man on the motorcycle started to get off the motorcycle and tripped and fell. At that point, I'm starting to call 911 and my son jumped out of the car and went back aways and called out to the guy to calm down. The guy actually listened and people were still honking at him. He turned toward my son and said that they were following him. My son shook his head no and started back to our car as he saw the man change his mind and return to his car without any other incident. I hung up and proceeded to drive as the light had changed. As far as we know, there were no other problems but that was crazy. I don't know how it all started but people need to chill. Human life is too important.

No comments:

Post a Comment