Sunday, July 31, 2016

Summer Highlights

At the end of July every year, our extended family gets together along with me and my family for a big family reunion. Usually there are about 50 people that show up! We met at Mission Bay and had a great time! It was fun to spend time talking with everyone, playing games, and of course, eating! It is a happy time but also a bit of sadness as we remember those that are no longer with us. My dad passed a couple of years ago, an uncle just last year. More are joining the family-two weddings last year and another on the way this year! As summer comes to a close, School preparations begin. Kids go back in a few weeks so we will begin working in our rooms next week. I hate to see summer end but I'm excited about what the new school year will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment