Monday, June 10, 2019

Hospitality

I came across a quote today that got me thinking about how true it is. I normally do the quote of the day at the end of my post but I'm going to do it first today because then you can relate to what I'm saying. "Some people make you feel right at home, others make you wish you were." The author is unknown but it reminded me of the importance of hospitality. When you have friends or family over to visit, it is important to make sure they feel welcome. A clean house, fresh cold (or hot!) drinks, snacks. These go a long way to making people feel comfortable and like you really wanted them to be there. You put in time to prepare for their visit. This is how you would want to feel so go the extra mile and bring the art of hospitality back.

No comments:

Post a Comment