Monday, June 24, 2019

Vacation time!

I haven't been around for a couple of weeks because I was out of town visiting family on my short summer break as a teacher. Back this week getting ready to start teaching summer school next week! I've also been dealing with a recent diagnosis of breast cancer. I'm not worried because I know my God is greater than anything Satan can throw at me. I did some research that I will go more into in the next post. I had a great time spending about several days with my daughter and her family and then on to spend a few days with my mom. Looking forward to moving later this summer just a little closer, hoping in the next year or so to move a lot closer when I'm ready to buy a house. For my quote of the day: "There are three kinds of people in the world. The first are those that make things happen; those that watch things happen; and those that wonder what the heck happened!" Unknown author

No comments:

Post a Comment