Thursday, June 27, 2019

Megadosing vitamins

As promised in my last post, I'm going to talk a little about megadosing with vitamins, particularly with vitamin C. I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and I'm determined to beat it-on my terms. I'm not going to use that old destructive go-to chemotherapy or radiation. I found out about megadosing with nutrients and how a positive plant-based diet (as much as possible) and vitamins (especially vitamin C) can make a person healthy and help stave off diseases and health problems. I began the other day megadosing my vitamin C, 15,000 mg a day after dinner; it's recommended to take 2,000 mg at a time every 6 minutes or so, rinse my mouth with water, and eat a little something like a piece of bread or a cracker to help keep the acid from settling in my teeth. I'll move to 30,000 next week when my bag of ascorbic acid arrives and I can mix some powder in juice instead of taking the pills. I go to see my oncologist for the first time next week so we'll see what she says about nutrient therapy. Either way, this is what I'm doing and we'll check on the mammogram at the end of July and see how it works. My quote: "The dream can work with team work." Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment