Sunday, July 7, 2019

Busy Lives

It has just been so busy with getting ready and starting summer school, meeting and setting up my surgery schedule for the cancer tumor, and looking for a new home. I've been seeing some really nice places so hopefully I will be able to choose one, get approved, and start making final plans for a move-in date next month. I'm trying to pack up the house now before the end of the month when I have my surgery. I'm excited and looking forward to a new place in a better area. It will be closer to work so that's always nice. Wow, what a crazy 4th of July holiday! We had the earthquake on the 4th and then a bigger one the next day! This was the first in about 10 years though so that's not bad. Only the city where the epicenter was suffered some damage with the 2nd quake. A lot of people think that we have these big quakes all the time but we don't; this was the first in 10 years that we felt and the 2nd since the mid-90's. I can live with that. I don't understand the people that live in the tornado zones where they go through these disasters multiple times every year! Oh well, to each his own. Every state has it's own bad weather or negative circumstances they go through, whether it's hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, fires, high humidity, etc. We learn to live with them. God bless us all and protect us.

No comments:

Post a Comment