Monday, May 23, 2016

Tiny House Living

Watching Tiny House Living shows on HGTV has inspired me to consider using one as a writing studio. I would not want to live in one as my main house since I like a larger space so I can have family and friends over, plus I like sitting in front of the fire and playing games, reading, or watching movies. Roasting marshmallows is also a fun activity! Tiny houses are very cool, I love a lot of the designs I've been seeing and really like watching how the people build and customize their little homes. The one I'm watching tonight is a steam-punk style with a ship's steering wheel used in the front to attach to pulley systems and used to raise or lower a deck at the top of the house (at least that's what it looks like-we'll see when the show is over!:). There are some really crafty diy ideas people are using and a lot of the organizing solutions can be used to make a larger home more efficient and save space, not just in a tiny home in which you are forced to multi-task your storage areas. I can definitely see myself turning a tiny home into a writing studio, Craftsman style of course, or maybe a log cabin on a smaller scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment