Saturday, May 7, 2016

Winding Down

It has been a busy few weeks! One of my books was published recently, 50 Things Your Kids DON'T Want To Tell You, and is available on amazon.com, bn.com, and most other bookstore websites. It is also available on the Kindle. It is very exciting to finally see some of my work getting out there! It has also been a lot of work, on top of teaching full-time at a project-based school. I'm doing well to have been getting 5 hours of sleep at night! What a great experience though, I'm learning all about the publishing and marketing process. It is really cool to have people show me their copy of my book and ask for me to sign it:) I just hope that the book gets into the hands of the people who can positively impact children's lives because of the information they learned from my book. In the next few posts, I think I'll go over some of the information that I wrote and expand on it. 29 more school days and then it's off to more cities for book signings and interviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment