Thursday, May 23, 2019

Healthy Living

Everyone wants to live healthy for the most part. My children and I are doing what we can to do just that. My son and I have been trying to cut out sugar (replacing it with Stevia and Swerve) and eat more vegetables and a few fruits but not too much since most fruits do have a lot of natural sugar! I always thought fruit was good for you but not if you are trying to lose weight! My son, of course, doesn't need to lose weight. He just wants to build up his muscles and put on a little more weight. We exercise and give ourselves some 'Me' time to do things we like, as well as doing things together. Most of all, we give time in our lives to our Lord Jesus. To honor Him in as much of our lives as we can. I'm also starting the Cruise Control Diet next week, which includes not only exercising and eating better at the right times of the day, but includes 16 hours (mostly during the night) of intermittent fasting. We'll see how it goes. I think this could be the way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment