Thursday, May 16, 2019

New book!

As I promised yesterday, here is a snippet from the short story that I put on Kindle today and will be released in the next couple of days, I believe for a short time it will be free, then only $0.99! The book is called: Mana, Pa, and Me. " When I was five, Mana and Pa moved closer to the beach and into a park with lots of grandpas and grandmas. Mana said they didn't want to have so much to take care of anymore. We got to see them more often when we moved down. While Mom worked, Mana and Pa would pick me up after school and we would take walks on the beach sometimes. It was fun to skim rocks across the water at the inlet. I liked Mana and Pa's new house. Their park had two pools, a basketball court, and a clubhouse where Pa taught me how to shoot pool and play ping-pong. Some days we would go swimming and other days we would go shoot hoops. Pa and I would pick somewhere to stand and then aim and try to make a basket. He said I did pretty good for a little guy." So, I hope you all like the little teaser of what's to come. It is a short but sweet story that will captivate the hearts of many, young and old, so please get it, share it, and let me know how you like it. I will release one of my books every other month so keep watching! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment