Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Memorial Day: The Gateway To Summer

Summer is almost here and plans are being made! My children and I are planning the first trip of summer to Las Vegas. We haven't been in years and are going to check out Circus Circus (which we have never checked out)! I also heard that Lake Tahoe's Zephyr Cove now is offering Airstream Camping and has them onsite to rent this year!! Great idea and something to think about for those that like camping but want to break out of that motel habit and get back to nature. They have cute little campsites with a bbq, firepit, and free s'mores kit. Can't ask for more than that! Oh, and my latest book, "Mana, Pa, and Me" is now available on Kindle for free (only a short time, then for $0.99) so check it out and let me know how you like it. So my quote of the day is authored by actress, Lily Tomlin: "The best mind-altering drug is truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment