Wednesday, May 15, 2019

New Experiences

So here it is, time to release one of my children's books onto Kindle! It will be released Friday and is called "Mana, Pa and Me". It is a story based on my son's relationship with his grandparents and told from his viewpoint as he starts from toddler to teenager, up until his grandpa passes. It happened on his 14th birthday so this story is in memory of my dad. It's been five years and we still love and miss him terribly! The book will be free for a little while so I hope everyone checks it out and lets me know how they like it! I will post some parts of it tomorrow, before it is released, as well as parts from some of the other books I release in the future before their release dates. Hopefully, it does well. Time will tell. And now, for my quote of the day: "I would rather be able to appreciate things I cannot have, than have things I cannot appreciate." Writer/Philosopher E.L Hubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment