Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Summer Weather problems

My heart and prayers go out to all those families who are being affected by the tornados and flooding, as well as hot temps. Here in Southern California, the temps are beginning to rise again, it was in the high 80's today. I am so grateful for air conditioning! I am still trying new recipes from the Cruise Control Diet plan and using healthy foods and cooking from scratch as much as possible. Today's meal was homemade chili and cornbread. It turned out really good and I have more than enough for lunch tomorrow :) That's my plan is to make enough for dinner so that I also will have sone for lunch the next day. Well today's quote is: "Originality is simply a pair of fresh eyes." Cleric and writer, Thomas Wentworth Higginson

No comments:

Post a Comment